EXPLORERS Preteen Camp
Cost of camp is $195 per camper. Use the sign up form below to sign up for email updates about camp! Our theme this year is “Who Am I?”
Session 1- June 16-19th – Full
Session 2- June 28-July 1st, 2021
Session 3- July 5-8th, 2021
Session 4- July 15-18th, 2021
Fill out the form below to be added to our email list and start your group’s registration for camp!
A deposit of $30 for each camper or sponsor will be required to activate your group’s registration. Deposits are non-refundable are included in the $195 cost for the camp.
After completing the form below, an invoice for the deposit amount will be emailed to you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or give our office a call at 806-983-3954.
- What about Covid-19?
- What to bring to camp?
- Bible Study Material
- How do I register kids for camp?
- Counselor Registration
- Help! I'm a new group leader!
- Still have questions?
Use our FAQ section to find out more about camp!
Explorers Camp is being planned according to the current guidelines from the State of Texas for Youth camps. Our current Covid-19 protocol can be found by clicking here to see how we are operating during the pandemic.
Check back soon for our camp packing list!
Once your group signs up for camp and pays the deposit, the group leader will receive an email with registration info and a link to our Bible Study material for this year.
After the group leader completes the group sign up and pays the deposit, the group leader will get an email with registration instructions (complete with screenshots and a walk-thru guide) that can be sent to camper parents and legal guardians.
All attendees over the age of 18 must register for camp prior to the closing date for your session. Counselors will receive registration instructions from their group leader on how to register, complete their Child Protection Training (CPT), and have their background check completed before the registration close date. Please contact your group leader for information on completing these steps.
Congrats on being a group leader for camp! We are excited to help you through the registration process and getting ready for camp. Here is some important info to help get you started with camp:
- Registration closes depending on your session date. Please check with the office for this date.
- All persons over the age of 18 attending camp are required to have a valid Child Protection Training (CPT) Certificate and a background check. The CPT Certificates expire every 2 years and background checks must be completed yearly.
- All attendees must have a registration completed through our online registration system. For those under the age of 18, this must be completed by the legal guardian of the camper.
- We are here to help! Call or email if you have questions, concerns, or need any other info. We are just as excited as you are for camp and can’t wait to see you this summer!
Call or email us if you have any additional questions! Our office number is 806-983-3954. You can send an email to email@example.com