EXPLORERS Preteen Camp
For Kids Completing 3rd-6th Grade
Explorers Camp provides fun in the sun for campers while learning about God and staying in one of West Texas’ incredible canyons!
Session 1- June 14-17th, 2023
Session 2- June 26-29th, 2023
Session 3- July 6-9th, 2023
Cost of Camp:
Individual registration forms completed before April 1st- $220/person
Individual Registration Forms completed on April 1st- May 22nd- $240/person
To reserve your spot for camp:
Sign your church up using the form below and submit payment for your spots held. A $50 non-refundable deposit per spot held is required. Deposits are due 14 days after the group sign-up is completed.
Deposits can be paid online with a card or e-check or by mail with a check.
Important Camp Info:
Registration Closes May 22nd, 2023. All forms must be completed for individuals by May 22nd.
To participate in the zip line and blob activities, students must be 10 years old at the time they are completing the activity.
The zip line has a weight limit of 225 lbs.
Group leaders: All attendees 18 and older must complete the child protection training and have a recent background check. These must be submitted to Penny, firstname.lastname@example.org by May 22nd, 2023.
- How do I register kids for camp?
- Counselor Registration
- What about Covid-19?
- Help! I'm a group leader!
- What to Bring
- Form for Medications in Ziplock Bag
- Still have questions?
Use our FAQ section to find out more about camp!
After the group leader completes the group sign up and pays the deposit, the group leader will get an email with registration instructions (complete with screenshots and a walk-thru guide) that can be sent to camper parents and legal guardians.
All attendees over the age of 18 must register for camp prior to the closing date for your session. Counselors will receive registration instructions from their group leader on how to register, complete their Child Protection Training (CPT), and have their background check completed before the registration close date. Please contact your group leader for information on completing these steps.
Explorers Camp is being planned according to the current guidelines from the State of Texas for Youth camps. Our current Covid-19 protocol can be found by clicking here to see how we are operating during the pandemic.
Congrats on being a group leader for camp! We are excited to help you through the registration process and getting ready for camp. Here is some important info to help get you started with camp:
- Registration closes May 22nd, 2023
- All persons over the age of 18 attending camp are required to have a valid Child Protection Training (CPT) Certificate and a background check. The CPT Certificates expire every 2 years and background checks must be completed yearly. Click here to see an example of how to submit the documents.
- All attendees must have a registration completed through our online registration system. For those under the age of 18, this must be completed by the legal guardian of the camper.
- The state requires a minimum of 1 sponsor (18 and older) for every 10 students.
- We are here to help! Call or email if you have questions, or concerns, or need any other info. We are just as excited as you are for camp and can’t wait to see you this summer!
Click here for our what to bring list.
Medications (prescriptions and non-prescription) must all be in their original container. Please click here for instructions on how to pack them for camp.
Call or email us if you have any additional questions! Our office number is 806-983-3954. You can send an email to email@example.com
Fill out the form below to be added to our email list and start your group’s registration for camp!
A deposit of $50 for each camper or sponsor will be required to activate your group’s registration. Deposits are non-refundable are included in the total cost of camp.
After completing the form below, an invoice for the deposit amount will be emailed to you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or give our office a call at 806-983-3954.
Let's Start Something New!
Looking to book a retreat or need more info? Fill out a contact form and a member of our staff will get back to you shortly!